About the Role
Our Client, a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors, has an exciting opportunity for experienced process engineers who are willing to work residentially in Turkey (Istanbul). We are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate a commitment to excellence, working in teams to achieve objectives and bringing experience that you are happy to share with other members of the team to develop an overall increase in competency within the function.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Undertake Process engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Deliver process engineering services as required
- Participate in the preparation of a variety of engineering deliverables
- To engineer all design work in line with the Process manuals and company’s procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant O&G industry experience – operations and/or design
- A degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in Metallurgy, Mineral Processing, Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Experience of relevant process safety risk assessment tools – HAZOP, LOPA, SIF/SIL verification and process simulation experience, including knowledge of HYSYS, Unisim, Flarenet, Symmetry.
- Must have overseas experience or client project experience and ideally PMC experience historically with previous experience on Gas receiving plant projects will be highly relevant.
- Ideal experience within – gas experience, waste water, or utility experience.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and looking to work with an exceptional team of experts, please click ‘Apply” button.