Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Planner with our internal client Worley, for a 12 month contract position based in Brentford, London, to work on an exciting Battery Giga-plant project as they continue to diversify within the new energy sector.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of schedules and associated documents.
- Tasked with preparing and maintaining resource loaded schedules for sub-elements of major projects.
- Maintaining the schedules and reporting any variances or issues related to them.
- Carrying out all works in compliance with corporate and Project specific procedures.
- IT/Computer Literacy in particular Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Required to communicate effectively with others adjusting style content to the audience.
- Required to show commitment to and promote Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in construction / IAP scheduling
- Good understanding of earned value & multiple WBS management
- Excellent team working and the ability to participate in multi functional meetings
- Primavera P6 102.
- Previous Planning Experience, responsible for construction campaigns
- Knowledge of various electronic project controls applications