This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies based in the Perth CBD, to work on one of their largest Oil & Gas portfolio's.
- Builds appropriate, constructive, and effective business relationships throughout the organization; uses diplomacy and tact; is approachable; communicates clearly, accurately, and consistently both verbally and in written matters. Employs the principles of active listening and encourages feedback from others.
- Enjoys working in a small high calibre team with high visibility to senior stakeholders. Able to work and liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders, deal with strict deadlines, able to prioritise workloads and help other team members to achieve team goals.
- Achieves results set by self and others, meets timelines, pushes to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity. Breaks down work into executable tasks.
- Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Examines problems carefully and thoroughly and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from many sources and see the importance of many factors.
- Experienced in Oil & Gas
- Worked in Sustaining Capital Brownfield environments
- Understanding of both construction and engineering activities
- More than 5 years' experience in Planning utilising Primavera P6
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or