Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Planner, located in The Hague.
We look forward to your application!
- Developing the level 3 (engineering) schedule for the Select phase of a mega-project and the level 1 overall EPC schedule.
- Organizing and facilitating Interactive planning session(s), pro-actively fetching all required and information from team members and customer to develop the schedule.
- Writing comprehensive schedule basis report.
- Maintaining the baseline schedule.
- Participation in scrum meetings, client meetings, organizing and leading progress review meetings.
- Set-up progress curves.
- Experience with agile execution.
- Experience with tools such as Devops, Azure is a preference.
- 10 years of experience as senior/lead project planner in refinery, oil and gas, energy sector.
- Broad knowledge of principles and practices within planning and scheduling
- Understanding business strategies and culture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University degree or equivalent.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!Apply Now