This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies based in the Perth CBD, to work on some large gold and iron ore mining projects.
- Developing detailed Project Plans.
- Preparation of project progress curves from schedule and resource data.
- Initial input into preparation of reporting for the packages and alignment with schedules in consultation with construction management, package engineers and Contractors.
- Maintain critical path networks and computer analysis for schedules to ensure project target dates are met.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven hands-on industry experience in planning & scheduling
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills to maintain multiple plans with various stakeholders
- Experience in engineering progressing, forecasting and performance measurements
- Extensive Major Project Planning experience in the Mining industry
- P6 experience is essential
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org