Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Stress Engineer for the location in The Hague, the Netherlands. Foreseen duration is approx. 6 months. Due to the urgency of the role and start date ASAP, the candidates should have working rights in the Netherlands.
We are seeking for a Senior Stress Piping Engineer with experience in Stress scope on large-and mid-scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a complex multi-office environment and can provide innovative solutions to client(s).
Extensive EPC & EPCm experience is desirable.
- Performing, checking and approving pipe stress analysis calculations for piping systems according national and international design codes e.g. ASME, EN.
- Generating, checking and approving pipe stress analysis reports for Notified Bodies (authorities).
- Gathering information from and deliver input to other disciplines.
- Reviewing client specifications and engineering data from other disciplines.
- Giving advice to the piping design group for adjustments in supporting and / or piping layout.
- Coordination of stress engineers in other offices (workshare).
- Preparing project specific work instructions based on client requirements and our client's standard requirements (Job notes).
- Defining pipe stress analysis scope for specific projects based on our client's stress requirements and client requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or Bachelor level achieved by experience
- Approx. 5 years (or more) of experience in stress engineering, both brown- and green field.
- Team player, good communication skills.
- Multi-office project execution experience
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
- Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
- Computer skills CAESAR II, knowledge of E3D preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- High level of safety awareness.
- In the possession of driver's license\
- Knowledge of International rules and regulations
- Valid VCA certificate.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now