Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Field Engineer (Site resident), located in Hengelo. Due to the urgency of the role and the start date as soon as possible, applicants should have working rights in the Netherlands.
Please note: presence on site in Hengelo 5 days a week is required.
For our client's team, we are seeking a Senior Field Piping Engineer with experience in executing multidisciplinary projects.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in a complex multi-discipline environment and can provide innovative solutions to client(s).
- Develop piping construction packages with construction-oriented solutions (independently, including own drafting)
- Gathering information from client systems and data
- Reviewing and implementing client specifications and engineering data
- Giving advice to client for adjustments in piping layout.
- Performing site checks
- Willing to work in an operations environment & define practical solutions
- 10 years (or more) of experience in piping design
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both oral and written - mandatory.
- Team player
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
- Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded
- Solid knowledge of design tools, e.g.: ACAD, Navisworks, E3D is nice to have.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- High level of safety awareness.
- In the possession of driver's license
- Knowledge of International rules and regulations
- Valid Dutch Safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now