Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Engineer to join their client's Aberdeen project team on a 3-month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have Offshore brownfield modifications FEED experience.
- Maintain required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Review, prepare, check and/or approve work output of discipline assigned personnel.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project.
- Commitment to and promotion of the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates.