Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Engineer to join our client's Aberdeen project delivery team on a 12-month contract basis.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a large oil and gas project.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Review, prepare, check, and/or approve the work output of discipline-assigned personnel.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project.
- Commitment to and promotion of the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
Offshore brownfield modifications project.
Design, Materials & General Piping Engineering.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.
- Experienced in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities for both self and subordinates.