Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Engineer (miscellaneous projects), located in our client's office in The Hague. Foreseen duration: 6 months. Start date: mid-March 2023.
- Deliver piping engineering services that meet our client's and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Handling multiple small-sized brownfield projects simultaneously.
- Initiate, manage, and if required supervise piping engineering project requirements.
- Perform piping engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the piping engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assigning tasks and supervising progress;and
- ensure the required services meet our client's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies in our client's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the piping engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Minimum 15 years experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
- Experience in the brownfield / revamp projects
- Familiar with multi-office project execution (Workshare)
- Familiar with Lead tasks such as manpower planning and progress control
- Capable of working independently
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
- English: Fluent in writing and speech
- Tools: Navisworks, MS Office (E3D is a pre)
- Good presentation skills
- In the possession of a driver's license
- Valid Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now