Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Engineer, located in our client's office in The Hague, for a duration of 6 months.
Candidates will be responsible for the development of the Plot (Conceptual Plant Layout) and managing of the Piping engineering and (3D) design activities. Site visits to determine the location of new equipment and to perform other required field measurements in the brownfield areas are also included in the work.
The main tasks are:
- Plant Layout development
- Managing the Piping Team (Multi office: The Hague and India)
- Participate in Scrum sessions and progress meetings
- Liaise with Project Management and other Engineering Disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
- Extensive Plant layout experience
- Familiar with multi-office project execution (Workshare)
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
- English: Fluent in writing and speech
- Tools: Navisworks, MS Office, ACAD, and Basic knowledge of E3D (Equipment modeling)
- In the possession of a driver's license
- Valid Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!