Energy Resourcing is working with their internal partner in the search for a Senior Piping Engineer in Aberdeen on a contract basis.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, supervise the Design Office
- Act as client focal point
- Provide coaching and mentoring for direct reports.
- Stand in for Engineering Manager when required
- Manage and direct resources efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare Scopes of work / scope definition documents
- Prepare estimates for Piping Scopes of Work.
- Prepare progress reports as required by management / client
- Preparation, Checking and Design approval of Engineering Deliverables
- Preparation and checking of Construction Workpacks
- Preparation and checking of Material Requisitions
- Preparation and checking of PED Technical Files
- Liaison with Vendors and Fabricators
- Proficient with Autocad 2D & 3D
- Proficient using Navisworks
- Actively support recruitment, selection, and promotion of resources to meet succession and business plans
- Manage and ensure planned dates are met
- Monitor compliance with competence standards.
- Participate in or lead incident investigations as required.
- Actively maintaining own competence and continuous development
- Ensuring learning opportunities are captured and realized
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory framework and legislation
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to respective team
- Ensure all change requests are captured and actioned
HNC or relative experience.Apply Now