About the Role
Our client, a global market leading engineering consulting organisation, is seeking for experienced Senior Piping Designers & Piping Designers to be working on their end clients’ mining (iron ore) projects that they are supporting. This role will be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract. P&ID experience is highly desirable.
· Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meet company, the client’s and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Initiate, manage and if required supervise, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
· Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
1. Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
2. prepare and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation;
3. ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with the company’s checking procedures; and
4. participate in project reviews as required.
· Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams, participate in peer reviews, and consult relevant resources as required.
· Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the company and the client’s requirements.
· Where required, prepare or assist in the preparation of project documentation such as budgets, estimates, forecasts, schedules and reports.
· Highly effective technical and practical design and drafting skills in the relevant discipline, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the company and its clients.
· Competent in the use of relevant software such as 12D, S3D, Plant 3D and/ or Microstation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288