Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Designer to join our client's Manchester project team on an 8-month contract basis.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a thriving petrochemical company that operates in the production of various chemical products. Our client continues to invest in new projects and expand its operations to meet the growing demand for petrochemical products.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site, and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety, and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project;
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors, and clients;
- Contributing to the management of budgets, schedules, and quality of projects.
- Driving, controlling and scheduling of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID)
- Site surveys
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCM environment
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects
- Extensive Site survey experience
- Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user
- Commercial awareness within the professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European, and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices
- Experience in a senior position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCM projects.