Energy Resourcing are working their internal partner in the search for a Senior Piping Designer.
- Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken.
- Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of design.
- Use of 3D design software packages
- Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project;
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, subcontractors, vendors and clients;
- Management of budgets, schedule and quality of projects.
- Driving, control and schedule of workshare using global integrated delivery (GID)
- Plant Layout and Piping Design experience within an EPC/EPCm environment
- Area Lead/Design Team Lead experience
- Extensive experience working on brownfield projects
- Extensive Site survey experience
- Competent E3D/PDMS 3D system user
- Commercial awareness within professional services environment.
- Knowledge of UK, European and ASME/ASTM international standards and practices
- Experience in a senior position on Petrochem and/or Pharmaceutical EPC/EPCm projects.