Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Piping Designer. Knowledge of E3D is a must!
- Deliver piping-specific design and drafting services that meet our client, the customer, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform design and drafting assignments on projects while meeting project requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform piping-specific design and drafting services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- prepare engineering drawings and documentation;
- check drawings and documents in accordance with our client’s checking procedures; and
- participate in project reviews as required.
- Provide technical support and assistance within the piping team and liaise with the project team.
- As required, assist and support junior personnel within the piping team.
- Communicate effectively with the piping team and project stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our clients.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Approx.10 years of experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry
- Site experience
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
- Driver’s license
- In the possession of a Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
- Knowledge of E3D is a must.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!