About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Senior Piping Designers to be working on their end clients’ piping packages / scopes in the mining and/ or oil & gas projects that they are supporting. This role will be based in their Perth city office, on an initial 12 months contract.
· Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meet company, the client’s and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
1. Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
2. if required, participate in studies and analyses and recommend actions;
3. prepare and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation;
4. ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with the company’s checking procedures;
· Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams, participate in peer reviews, and consult relevant resources as required.
· Communicate effectively with the discipline team, clients and other project stakeholders, and make presentations as required.
· Highly effective technical and practical design and drafting skills in the relevant discipline, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the company and its clients.
· Competent in the use of relevant software such as Microstation 2D/ 3D, S3D, Plant 3D and highly competent in the use of these design software.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Edmund Liu on 0408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org