Senior Municipal Civil Engineer
Kelowna, Terrace, Prince George, BC and Saskatoon, SK
Our client, a growing and dynamic engineering and construction company, is looking to add Senior Municipal Engineers to their organization across BC and Saskatchewan. In particular they are looking to hire for their Kelowna, Terrace, Prince George, and Saskatoon offices.
Using your excellent interpersonal skills, you will collaborate with multi-discipline teams to ensure projects are completed within allotted schedules and budgets, and to high quality standards.
In this role you will lead the execution of projects by providing preliminary and detailed design services in water distribution, reservoirs, pump stations, sanitary and storm sewers, lift stations, site layout, site grading and drainage, culverts, urban roadways, and parking lots.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, proposals, expressions of interest, and specifications to support projects or pursuits
- Prepare studies, assessments, cost estimates, design calculations, specifications, and contract documents
- Coordinate the delivery of quality design drawings by providing direction and mark-ups to drafting and design technologists
- Earthworks modelling of roadways and site developments using Civil 3D
- Duties will encompass the municipal, commercial, land development, and mining/industrial sectors.
- Coordination of project requirements with clients, sub-consultants, regulatory agencies, utility agencies, and contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be registered (or eligible to register) as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) in the province in which they will work.
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- 8+ years of experience in municipal engineering and project management
- Experience with municipal engineering projects, including design and construction of water, sanitary, and stormwater systems for both new project works and the renewal and replacement of existing infrastructure systems
- Experience in water and wastewater treatment is considered an asset
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of local engineering design and construction standards
This is a great opportunity to join a growing but family oriented, personable company that provides competitive compensation and relocation assistance. If you are looking to make a change, contact us today to learn more!
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance