Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer Static – Waste Water Treatment, located in The Hague.
- We are looking for mechanical engineering support for a waste water treatment project with static and package equipment experience.
- We expect candidates will have had a strong technical background in engineering contracting environment with all aspects of mechanical equipment engineering. The understanding of the technical requirements of the project and directing others to apply this to the project is crucial.
- Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of engineering aspects of various mechanical equipment ranging from static mixers, drums, vessels, heat exchangers, filters, and pump packages. This in either skid-mounted units or loose supplied items. Specific water treatment equipment experience such as clarifiers, oil separation units, and membrane units have strong preference.
- The candidate should be able to manage his work and responsible for the proper and timely execution of tasks to project specific contractual requirements.
- The candidate will work as part of the Project team and must be able to work independently in a proactive role and able to make decisions. Leadership and/or lead engineer capabilities is a pre.
- Main tasks will be support project various activities ranging from verification of the equipment and specification, requisition preparation with evaluations and vendor document review.
- at least 10 years’ of relevant equipment experience
- Hands on, proactive and responsible, with good interpersonal and structured communication skills as independent worker
- preparation of equipment datasheets
- preparation of specifications and equipment requisitions
- evaluation of vendor bids
- involvement in technical clarifications with vendors
- review of vendor documentation
- Team working and collaboration attitude; work, coordinate in multidiscipline/office taskforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English language (verbal, and writing) is a must
- Knowledge of international industry Codes & Standards.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!