Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
PMC Senior Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment (Petrochemical plant design)
Our client is a leading provider of innovative plastics solutions using advanced technologies with world-class production facilities of Ethylene, Polyethylene, Propylene and Polypropylene. The project is due to commence the EPC phase of the expansion of the petrochemical and cracker complex - our client are acting as the PMC for the project and are looking to recruit European nationals or individuals with an valid type D work visa or EU Blue Card to work residentially in Milan .
To be considered for this vacancy you will need to have a background in a PMC or have worked on the client side of large downstream petrochemical plants and be prepared to work in Italy for a period of up to 2 years in duration.
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities;
2. Reporting to the PMC Engineering Manager and works under his direction;
3. Identifying, evaluating and resolving Mechanical (Rotating Equipment) Engineering issues during the EPC phase;
4. Review and approve key design documents from Vendors, equipment manufacturers or Subcontractors and prepare comments and recommendations incorporating any comments received from the Owner;
5. Attend technical meeting with Owner, Licensor, EPC Contractor and Vendors;
6. Review and approve the following EPC Contractor's deliverables like Equipment design and development, System Design, Testing of materials, Specifications and design calculations, Engineering studies and reports, Material quantity estimates, System design, including concept sketches and layout;
7. Supervise and manage the review and approval of EPC Contractors' work, ensuring compliance with Owner and Project specifications, relevant codes and standards and industry best practices;
8. Coordinate the view of technical bid submissions and perform technical bid analysis;
We look forward to your application.Apply Now