Energy Resourcing are actively seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their global EPC client's London project team. Our client boasts a flexible hybrid working model along with career growth.
The successful candidate will be working on a thriving battery factory project on a 12-month contract basis.
- Execute Engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design).
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required.
- Ensure as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Commitment to and promotion of the client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environment, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards, and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within the discipline.
- Competent in the use of analytical methods used within the discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs.
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work.
- Competent in designing safety/environmental requirements, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Able to technically direct design personnel within the discipline.