About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Senior Mechanical Designers to work on their end client’s aluminum refinery that they are supporting. This role will initially be based in their client’s Kwinana office, on an initial 12 months contract. This role offers a competitive remuneration.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Utilise local and inter-office work sharing capabilities to enhance delivery of project deliverables
· Experience in wet plant (i.e. pumps, tanks, vessels) and piping.
· Assisting with the design and development of mechanical related components.
· Working alongside various engineers to produce detailed design drawings.
· Make revisions to drawings.
· Work with a busy project team
· Deal with multiple issues to complete assigned tasks or projects
· Experience working within the mining industry
· Able to work with details and complex documentation
Skills and Experience
· Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical engineering design in the mining environment;
· Experience using Microstation 2D/ 3D
· Up to 10 years’ experience as a Designer
**Senior Piping Designers who are also looking are encouraged to apply.
For more information or application – please contact Edmund Liu at 0408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org