Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager (Digital Advisory & Industrial Service Design).
Our client helps their customers to transform their operations through our digitally enabled capabilities and solutions. It includes:
- Digital Advisory and Industrial Service Design
- NeXT Autonomous
- O&M Solutions
- Sustainability and Climate Adaptation Solutions
- Industrial Experience Design (BCX)
The Customer Solutions group's mission is:
Through digital and other relevant technology, to:
- Democratize engineering
- Drive autonomous operations
- Make operations & maintenance of new energy assets cost effective
- Safe, digitally enabled operations from inception
- Manage carbon footprint from EPC to operations
We are looking for a Senior Manager in the Digital Advisory & Industrial Service Design group within Customer Solutions, with specific skills and experience to facilitate the below listed responsibilities.
In this position, you will be assisting with short term engagements, typically six to ten weeks long, that involve identification of user requirements and problems, solution ideation and development of a comprehensive roadmap to the recommended solution. Such studies will lead to sale of implementation projects, and typically involve the following stages:
- Discovery phase
- Gap analysis, Reporting and Research
- Refine phase (define and prioritise use cases, develop ROI for each)
- Define Phase (technology optioneering, roadmap planning, change management planning)
- Reporting and Planning
- Responsible for managing teams of varying size depending on scope, including mix of full time employees and contractors, in order to successfully deliver the outputs of a typical solution ideation and road mapping works
- Responsible for providing the other Customer Solutions teams with a solid project foundation that will ensure delivery success
- Responsible for assisting with sales pursuits, including, but not limited to:
- Sales meetings attendance where demonstration of expertise in selected area significantly helps progress opportunities in the sales funnel, and entries to CSP.
- Assisting in responses to Requests for Proposal
- Conducting short, typically one week long, engagements (a.k.a. Scopings) designed to frame a client's problem statement, plan and sell an analysis, develop initial client relationships and demonstrate credibility
- Responsible for being an active member of the solution ideation and road mapping function, striving for continuous improvement in all aspects
- Responsible for people learning and development
- Responsible for client service capability development
- Experience working in a complex, global organization where working across boundaries, developing strong organizational relationship and leading through influence are keys to success
- Engaging clients on critical business issues by creating relationships characterized by trust, credibility and mutual respect
- Developing project proposals and plans, determining timelines, staffing requirements and resource allocation, and identifying and developing plans to mitigate project risks
- Leveraging knowledge and technical skills in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations
- Providing highest quality formal and informal training and coaching of client managers and employees
- Leading high-performing joint client/consultant teams, including providing performance feedback, mentoring and training of client team members
Note: this position may require 100% overnight travel (Monday-Friday) to client sites during short term engagements
- At least eight years experience in delivery of projects involving IT, OT, Telecommunication or Industrial control and instrumentation
- Wide career experience including several of contracting, operations, maintenance or construction experience
- Candidates will have a track record of leading project teams in delivering operational improvements in their area of experience, and have appropriate experience using continuous improvement tools and approaches (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.)
- Qualified candidates will have a relevant Bachelors Degree, advanced degree preferred, be proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
- Self motivated, capable of acting autonomously with high energy levels and confidence.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.Apply Now