Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior (Lead) Civil Structural Engineer, located in Meerssen, The Netherlands.
- You ensure that the work is carried out professionally and effectively within schedule, budget, quality and that the project objectives are achieved;
- You provide guidance and leadership to project teams of engineers and designers;
- You develop and coach junior engineers within the discipline
- You maintain effective communication with project team members, customers and all other interfaces;
- You ensure the integrity of the scope of work and that the work is carried out in accordance with the applicable codes and standards;
- You are responsible for work-hours and schedules;
- You proactively identify problems that hinder the progress of the project and report to Project Management.
- Demonstrable safety awareness and leadership
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, possibly supplemented with HTI Training Concrete and Steel resp. Constructor BV/BmS
- Experience responsible for teams of engineers and designers;
- 10-15 years of experience with concrete and steel structures;
- Experience in the petrochemical industry is preferred;
- Project experience with multiple (international) offices is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of Eurocodes and building codes;
- Fluency in English is a must; Dutch and German language is preferred;
- Knowledge of the following calculation software: Excel, 2D Technosoft, 3D SCIA Engineer, 3D STAAD.Pro is preferred.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now