Our client, an international mining organisation are currently seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst to join their team.
Based in the Perth office, this role will have a strong blend of both business and high-level technical skills that will support the successful delivery of the advanced Field Mobility solutions. The role will require excellent interpersonal skills, hands-on exposure to a variety of tools and technologies in the Field Mobility space.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
* Negotiate needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders and service providers
* Analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
* Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements
* Actively track the delivery of business requirements through the project lifecycle, and develop, analyse and update business processes
Key Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 6 years in delivering complex IT projects
* Experience in both agile and waterfall methodologies
* Awareness of mobility platforms, content provisioning, input forms development, look and feel and security considerations
* IT/OT and IIoT environments; emphasis on the Asset Management/Maintenance function
* Proven well developed stakeholder and interpersonal skills in a previous or current role.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez at +61 407 181 977 or Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org