This role will work on In the Sustaining Capital Projects E&C - clients such as Chevron, BP & Wesfarmers. Perth-based with alternative option to be based in Kwinana.
All roles could require ad-hoc site visits.
The position will be responsible for:
- Delivering discipline specific engineering services that meet Company, its clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise engineering assignments on projects that meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform discipline specific engineering services such as:
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- prepare project documentation such as proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules
- conduct appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions
- prepare and oversee the production of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- ensure the required services meet Company, its clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within Company, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Company and its client's requirements.
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the discipline.
Skills & Qualifications
- A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8+ year's experience within a similar discipline.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent
- Substantial technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Contact Details & How to Apply
We currently have a large range of opportunities available, feel free to get in touch to discuss other potential positions available.
Other Available roles
- Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer (Oil & Gas)
- Principal Electrical Engineer (Mining & Resources)
- Senior Electrical Designer (Oil & Gas)
- Senior Electrical Designer (Mining & Resources)