Our client, a market leading engineering organisation, is currently seeking for experienced Senior Instrument & Control Engineer to join their Perth team and work on a large iron ore project. This office-based role provides an initial 12 month contract and an opportunity to work at a central location in Perth.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review / checking of design deliverables such as equipment layout drawings and standards for both field and switchroom design
- Preparation, review, revision and maintenance of documentation including P&IDs, Instrument Lists, IO Lists, Instrument Data Sheets, Standard installation details
- Review of vendor package documentation including mechanical packages with significant E&I content
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the design of PLC and SCADA based control systems (preferably Schneider),
- Iron Ore Mining process plant infrastructure, control system and instrumentation experience
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.