Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Green Hydrogen Consultant with 8-10 years of experience as a process or mechanical engineer, of which a few years of experience in green hydrogen projects, to work within our client's Power and New Energy consultancy division based in The Hague. You will be a member of an international team providing strategic and technical consulting services to the process and power industry and financial sectors. Your primary role will be to lead technical, economic and strategic studies related to the production of green hydrogen. Leading these studies includes educating younger study team members in the field of green hydrogen.
The role provides opportunities to work together with experienced colleagues in an international environment, to deliver tailored bespoke services to suit a diverse set of clients, working to deliver services, participating in business development and to be a key member of the practice.
- Delivery of consultancy services, such as Feasibility and Conceptual Studies, Financial Models
- Coaching colleagues in the execution of the following technical activities for green hydrogen, electrolyser systems:- Mass energy balance calculations and optimisation- Definition of Basis of Design and Technical Specification- High level Definition of the plant and system configuration- Equipment specification and selection (incl. duty specifications)
- Support marketing and business development activities for consulting services
- Act as a 'Subject Matter Expert' for Green Hydrogen projects across our client's organization
- Support the growth of the Green Hydrogen business
- Educational background in process or mechanical engineering (BSc or MSc)
- 8-10 years of experience as a process or mechanical engineer
- Research/graduation subjects in:- Configuration, concept and feasibility studies- Energy conversion and optimisation calculations- Hydrogen production, fuel cells, thermodynamics
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated to succeed
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now