Senior Full stack Software Engineer
About the Role
We are seeking expressions of interests from exceptional Senior Full Stack Software Engineers, who are highly energetic, and outcome focused.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Write program code to meet platform requirements accordingly to client expectations and quality accredited standards/practice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and implement functionality that satisfies product requirements.
- Inspire innovative solutions to challenging problems through systematic research, analysis, development and testing of applications.
- Document solutions frequently and proficiently.
- Be comfortable with Agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience as a Developer with a Degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- Exceptional programming skills in Java, with front end development in React, CSS, HTML and JS, Web Services technologies experience i.e. REST.
- Experience with SQL with working knowledge of relational databases
- Be a quick learner and enjoy researching new tricks and tools
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.