Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Field Resident Piping Engineer, for the location in Europoort, R'dam. Foreseen duration is one year (might get extended).
For the production site resident team in Rotterdam we are looking for:
- An experienced site resident Piping Engineer for execution of the (multi-disciplinary) projects.
- Candidate is enthusiastic to strengthen our client relationship and anticipates in growing our business with the client
Activities for the site team include:
- Independent execution of small projects.
- Any other technical/engineering support as requested by the project (maintenance, operations, field supervision, etc.).
- For activities which cannot be fully executed by the local team due to capacity/capability restrictions, the team will be supported by one of the local offices. (Arnhem and/or The Hague)
- Input to scope of work writing and subcontractor evaluation
- Bachelor's degree or Bachelor level achieved by experience in Mechanical Engineering and approximately 15 years of experience in the area of design and field engineering, construction management, start up and commissioning of plants.
- Capable of working independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent written and spoken Dutch and English
- Easily accessible/approachable to client representatives
- Pro-active in approaching representatives to discuss current activities and initiate new activities
- Flexible in work execution but structured in reporting and administration
- Experience in the engineering business
- Willing to work in an operations environment & define practical solutions
- Site experience
- In the possession of driver's license
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations
- Tools: Mastering Navisworks, MS Office, ACAD and Basic knowledge of E3D is a pre
- Valid Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL).
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now