Energy Resourcing requires a Senior Executive Assistant to join our client's London office permanently.
The successful candidate will provide executive administrative support and assistance to the London Leadership Team as required.
- Complex diary management - organise calls and meetings (both internal and external) and be able to make changes at a short notice.
- Organise extensive travel arrangements - car hires, taxi/transfer services, train journeys, flights, accommodation, and conference bookings; including arranging visas for several people, at the same time.
- Process expenses promptly.
- Assist in the preparation of events such as client meetings, engagement sessions, townhalls, etc.
- Collate information for various reports.
- Draft and prepare documentation - letters, meeting agendas, and presentations.
- Actively take part in various campaigns and initiatives.
- Submit IT tickets on behalf of the team and proactively deal with any IT-related issues.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks (create templates, process electronic/postal correspondence, filing, updating the database (e.g. contacts), action tracking, etc).
- Establish and maintain effective communication with personnel in other offices in the UK and across the globe.
- Assist Facilities team with ad-hoc tasks (create templates, issue access passes, collate information for various reports, assist with managing HotDesk+ booking system, etc.).
- Experience in a similar support (Executive Assistant) role is crucial.
- A team player and confident people person with the ability to communicate easily at all levels.
- A self-starter and a quick learner.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technology-savvy (proficient in social media and digital applications).
- Initiative and the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Time management skills, confidence working under pressure, along with a proactive approach to work and ability to work flexibly and on own initiative.
- Flexibility (e.g. sometimes be available out of hours/weekends to attend to urgent matters).
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills.
- Desire to learn new processes and systems.