This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Senior/Lead Estimator to work for a growing organisation who own one of the world's most sustainable projects!
If you're an Estimator who not only has a strong technical understanding but who recognizes the importance of and thrives on internal and external stakeholder relationships, and would like to work on this renewables project, please read on.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical Estimating
- Liaising with independent financers, Project Teams, the Board and other stakeholders to provide detailed cost estimating guidance on projects
- Foster, build and maintain key strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development of future bench-marking and estimating tools
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years' Estimatingexperience gained from the resources industry
- Your communication skills will need to be one of your strongest points as this role will require you deliver detailed reports and overviews on new and existing estimates.
- Have a strong interest and desire to be fully involved in the project.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or