Interested in joining a team that has a shared vision for a clean energy future?
Our client is embedded within the transformation of Western Australia's energy transition and are looking for diverse, passionate people to join their team.
You will be responsible for utilising cost estimation best practice, across the full project life cycle, and working with clients who are pioneering projects that will create and drive a more sustainable environment.
- Identify cost requirements of the project
- Estimate accurately and provide correct pricing
- Deliver with tight deadlines
- Build and maintain Client, Supplier and Subcontractor relationships
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders and clients
- Comply with Internal Policies / Procedures as well as Australian standards
Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in relevant disciplines such as Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrated experience in an estimating capacity, over an extended period of time, ideally for Transmission networks or in an electrical utility context
- Extensive experience in building relationships and influencing stakeholders, to embed best practices estimating processes and drive commercial outcomes
- Considerable knowledge of estimating practices, procedures and tools, particularly AACE
- Applicable knowledge of project and contract management practices and tools
- Advanced verbal and written skills
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 orApply Now