Energy Resourcing are working with Worley, our internal client, for a permanent Senior Environmental Consultant position based in Brentford, London.
- Environmental and social lenders advisory roles for lenders or supporting Borrowers meet lender requirements
- Undertaking M&A HSE due diligence assignments for private clients
- Working alongside client / lender transaction teams
- Undertaking HSE construction and operational monitoring for large scale projects including independently conducting site visits overseas for these assignments.
- Complying quarterly, biannual and annual reports HSE reports for lenders.
- Overseas travel for purpose of site visits or construction / operational monitoring.
- Project management and management of multi-disciplinarily teams and sub-consultants on projects
- Provide technical support during proposal development and / or develop own proposals for E&S projects.
- Supporting the wider Consultancy team’s business development strategy and take initiative to identify and develop new clients
- Supporting a strong internal network within Advisian (and the wider Worley) and drive associated connectivity and pull-through opportunities through the organisation.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to travel flexibility overseas often at short notice
- Have experience undertaking M&A due diligence and lenders advisory tasks for the ECR business sectors
- Have project managed small to mid-scale environmental assignments for multidisciplinary teams.
- Have experience conducting sales and writing proposals for a consultancy business.
- Have proven client facing experience and aspire to managing client and/or other partner relationships
- Take ownership for study success: delivery of target quality, cost management and customer satisfaction
- Have a strong personal safety ethic; proactive in identification of and closure of issues; and measures safety performance
- Execute projects through teamwork with other internal consultancy and engineering teams and lines of business and, where required, with external organizations
- Have excellent (written and verbal) communication including technical report writing skills;
- Proven project management skills and delegation to teams to achieve results.
- Have relevant graduate/post-graduate qualifications plus membership of relevant professional institution.
- French, Arabic or other technical language advantageous.