Senior Engineer-Project Manager
Location: Calgary, Canada
Looking for an experienced Professional Engineer who is looking to invest in their future! We are recruiting for a startup company in the renewable fuels sector. Our client is looking for a Professional Engineer to manage a greenfield project. This position will report to the Vice President of Engineering and requires an individual to have a P.Eng license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, lead and control the integration of all areas and disciplines within the project efficiently and effectively (short term focus is on front end project development including but not limited to scoping utilities like power, water and gas for proposed development, regulatory and environmental requirements to support applications to seek both land acquisitions, environmental approvals and regulatory approvals with multiple jurisdictions across Canada).
- Leading the development and progression of the engineering schedule and supporting the interface of all key stakeholders - government at all levels, First
- Nations, 3rd party consultants, potential JV partners etc.
- Deliver a safety-first mind set across all aspects of the project stages.
- Manage and oversee engineering activities during early- stage project development, including conceptual design, feasibility studies, FEED, and cost/schedule development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Registered P.Eng.
- 15+ years of experience working as a project manager on large scale energy projects or midstream projects.
- Experience progressing the front-end phases of a large-scale project from concept identification through to detailed design, project execution, commissioning and hand-over to operations.
- Proven experience executing large scale projects on-time and on-budget.
- Highly motivated individual that works with a "sense of urgency" and willingness to embrace change on a challenging and dynamic project.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance