Senior Electrical Engineer required for 10-12 month contract, supporting international, Upstream Onshore Pre-FEED and FEED to upgrade existing Oil and Gas Process Plant and Pipelines. Both debottlenecking and rehabilitation work will form the basis of extending and replacing equipment, piping, offsites and infrastructure.
- Preparing Philosophies, Specifications, Single Line Diagrams, Load Summaries, Schedules, Datasheets and preparation of technical requisitions for long lead items.
- Has input to Hazardous Area Classification diagrams
- Provides necessary input and support to project progress and reporting
- Provide expertise for package design throughout the organisation as require
- Participates in multi-discipline engineering design reviews and provides all necessary metallurgy and materials input and support to the close-out of actions
- Ensures compatibility and compliance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements within the scope of client specifications and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standard
- Significant related experience of working for engineering/client organisations in the oil and gas industry
- Extensive experience in the design of packages in both FEED and EPC environments
- In depth knowledge of applicable international and industry specifications, standards and codes
- Knowledge of safety and quality procedures and best practice