Energy Resourcing are currently working with their internal partner for a Senior Electrical Engineer to be based in their London office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet our client's and it's customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise electrical engineering project requirements.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the electrical engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
- ensure the required services meet our client, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Substantial technical land practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.