Senior Electrical Engineer
Position: Contract- 12 months
Location: Billings, MT
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineering position to provide electrical engineering services to company and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the electrical engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver electrical engineering services that meet the company’s, its customers’, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
* Initiate manage and if required supervise electrical engineering project requirements.
* Perform electrical engineering services such as:
o participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
o ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
o provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations, and write purchase orders.
* If required, act as the electrical engineering Lead on specific projects.
* If responsible for a team:
o outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks, and supervise progress; and
o ensure the required services meet company’s, its customers, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
* Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the company’s and its Customer’ requirements.
* Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
* If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
* Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
* Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
* A recognized and relevant engineering degree: Electrical Enegineer
* Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
* Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
* Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the company and its customers.
* Sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
* Sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Competent use of electrical engineering-specific software.
* Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
* Substantial technical land practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance