Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Senior Electrical Designer to join our client's London project delivery team on a 12-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working on an exciting Carbon Capture project and must have a high awareness of current safety legislation/implementation. The Electrical Designer must have experience in electrical design engineering within the petroleum refining sector and Designer on EPC projects and capable of demonstrating experience with AutoCAD.
The suitable candidate shall also be competent and experienced in carrying out the following:
- Field site surveys and recording of information.
- Working with a remote office where drawings and documents are produced.
- Working with Hazardous Area Classifications and DSEAR Legislation
- Working with CDM Regulations.
- Answering technical queries from Engineers, Installation Contractors, and Clients.
- Producing and reviewing design deliverables:- SLD, cable transits, cable sizing, cable schedule, motor lists, load studies, specifications for lighting, distribution boards, earthing, cable tray & rack, push button control stations, trace heating, MTO, etc.
- Construction support.
Previous experience of working as a member of a team to deliver a continuous Programme of Projects to a single Client would be an advantage.
- HNC/HND or Equivalent in an appropriate engineering subject.