Apply NowApply Now
Sustaining Capital Project / Initial 12 Month Contract
- Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meet Worley, the client's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
- prepare/assist and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation;
- ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with Worley checking procedures; and
- participate in project reviews as required.
- Provide specialist technical direction and advice to the discipline, discipline team and project teams;
- Actively contribute to the development and improvement of project design systems, processes,
- practices and procedures (where required).
- Assist in scoping requirements and estimating design budget in response to requests for Lead Engineers
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the project Lead Engineers, other discipline design teams, Workshare team and Project Managers on design progress, technical matters, workshare and resource planning.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within Worley, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Previous experience working as a Lead on projects (desirable)
- LV/MV experience in detailed design from scratch
- Experience in Major Projects and brownfields sustaining capital projects
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in designing and drafting within the mining industry or similar.
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognised design qualification in the relevant discipline