Energy Resourcing are currently working with their internal partner for a Senior Electrical Designer, to work on a Grangemouth based project, ideally looking for candidates to work partly on site as well as from their Glasgow office. This is open as a 12 month contract or staff position.
- Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detail Design)
- Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Develop awareness of technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope
- Maintain good communication with the client
- Commitment to and promotion of client's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Experience of working with a remote design team would be advantageous.
- HNC/HND or Equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline.
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work
- AutoCAD and Microsoft office capability required.
- Amtech, Dialux, PDMS capability advantageous