Senior Electrical Designer
Location: Louisville, KY
We are recruiting for a client in the oil & gas industry looking to hire a Senior Electrical Designer to support the local chemical plant. Our client is looking for a self-driven individual who can work on multiple small design projects from initial to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently to complete the most demanding assignments through the application of advanced design theories, techniques, and practices. Recognized as an authority on relevant regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry standard practices for the control, development, and application of deliverables.
- May provide discipline supervision for one larger or one or more smaller projects.
- Ensures team member adherence to generally accepted engineering and design practices, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
- Supports the standardization of equipment specifications, drawings, and document templates. Contributes to the understanding of technical knowledge, legal requirements, and customer specifications whenever viable and lawful. Uses local/global standards to support technical excellence.
- Supports checking, peer reviews, and incorporation of comments and findings.
- Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares analyses, calculations, etc. Assists with recommendations and helps create final documentation.
- Determines technical issues, defines alternate solutions, establishes pros/cons for multiple solutions, and makes recommendations to support official project documents such as technical queries, technical deviations, etc.
- Creates final documentation incorporating all relevant information and pursues internal authorization.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3-year technical diploma with discipline specific training or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 8+ years of relevant discipline experience.
- Knowledgeable in specification of Instrumentation.
- Experience working with MicroStation
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance