Our Engineering client is seeking a Senior Electrical Designer to join the project team in a Perth based, 12 month contract.
· Deliver electrical design services that meet its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget
· Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as ensuring the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes
· preparing/assisting and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation;
· ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with company checking procedures and participate in project reviews as required.
· Provide specialist technical direction and advice to the discipline, discipline team and project teams;
· Actively contribute to the development and improvement of project design systems, processes, practices and procedures (where required).
· Establish and maintain good working relationships within the organisation, with its clients and other stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience working as a Lead on projects (desirable)
· LV/MV experience in detailed design from scratch
· Experience in Major Projects and Brownfields sustaining capital projects
· Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in designing and drafting within the mining industry or similar.
· Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
· A recognised design qualification in the relevant discipline.
For more information or the apply for the role please send us your CV to email@example.com