About the Role
Our client, a global market leading engineering organisation, is seeking for an experienced Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineer or Specialist to join their Perth team. This contract role will be working on a large and well-known Oil & Gas industry project, and is a great opportunity to work alongside a reputable operator.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop commissioning workpacks and test procedures
- Direct sub-contractors and discipline engineers on issues related to commissioning priorities, commissioning integrity, safe work practices, schedule compliance and documentation of commissioning progress and issues.
- Ensure commissioning activities are implemented in accordance with the project’s approved commissioning procedures and under the Operations Permit to Work system
- Perform all pre-commissioning function tests relevant to the electrical and instrument discipline
- Liaise with operations on requirements of commissioning implementation
- Ensure adherence to the commissioning schedule
- Verify and approve all required electrical completions documentation
- Prepare all certification documents for completion and hand-over to operations.
- Demonstrate high regard to the environment and health and safety of personnel.
Skills and Experience
- Electrical and Instrument trade background
- A Grade Electrical License
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated while managing and interfacing with personnel
- Knowledge of Electrical and Instrument Control systems and their interaction with other systems
- Ability to read BLD’s, SLD’s Schematics and Termination Drawings, with good understanding of where system limits should be shown.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the completions and certification documentation process
- High Voltage Switching experience will be highly regarded
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Anu Marttinen on +61 8 9420 7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org