Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineers
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a range of roles for Mid/Senior/Lead Electrical and Instrumentation Engineers for roles with our EPCM client. Roles are available both in the Perth CBD and on site. Roles will offer some flexibility in being able to work from home.
- Delivering discipline specific engineering services in accordance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, manage and, if required, supervise engineering assignments on projects that meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Prepare project documentation such as scopes of work, work instructions, input to design drawings.
- Prepare and oversee the production of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports
- Design for appropriate levels of risk and be conscious of HSE input to all elements of the design
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams; participate in peer reviews; and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with its clients and other stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in detailed electrical design and execution; understanding of project phases and types of deliverables
- Significant experience within a similar discipline.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status (desired).
- Mining or process experience (desired).
- PLC experienced (preferred)
- Substantial technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
We are part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 407 181 977 or email@example.com