About the Role
Our client, a global engineering organisation, is seeking for an experienced Senior E&I Engineer to join their Gladstone team. This permanent staff role will be supporting various resources industry projects, and is a great opportunity to join a growing team, and a reputable organisation with long-term career opportunities globally and nationwide.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Project delivery across various multi-discipline brownfield projects, while supporting brownfield projects from conception to commissioning.
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team and consult with relevant resources as required
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules, and identify and report changes to project scope.
- Execute power system modelling, equipment/cable sizing, and instrumentation specification.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, datasheets, calculations, scopes of work and reports within a brownfield environment.
- Contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, site inspections, design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs and constructability reviews.
- Provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) for Queensland projects
- Previous experience in metals, minerals & chemicals or hydrocarbons brownfield engineering design (including familiarity with relevant codes and standards).
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical and instrumentation engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Competent use of electrical and instrumentation engineering specific software and relevant MS Office Suite software.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in teams and collaborate.
- Effective time, budgeting and people management skills.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Anu Marttinen on +61 8 9420 7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org