Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Charleston, WV
For this position, our client is open to a Senior level up to a Sr. Principal Engineering level depending on the person. You will provide senior level electrical, instrument, and controls engineering services to our client and their customers, including technical support and supervision within the electrical, instrument, and controls engineering team.
- Deliver electrical, instrument, and controls engineering services that meet our client's, its customer's, and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical, instrument, and controls engineering services such as: participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports, follow required checking procedures, ensure the project scope is clear, ensure any changes comply with project change management processes
- Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. (For example, write specifications and conduct technical bid evaluations.)
- If required, act as the electrical, instrument, and controls engineering lead on specific projects.
If responsible for a team:
- Outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; ensure the required services meet Worley's, its customers', and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep current with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical, instrument, and controls engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical, instrument, and controls engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical, instrument, and controls engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Required:A recognized and relevant engineering degree and 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
- Registered professional engineering credentials
- Engineer in Training credentials
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance