Senior Document Controller/Expeditor
- Work in Perth CBD with flexible working arrangements available.
- 12 months ++ contract role.
- Great end of trip facilities (Gym, showers, bike lockup).
Opportunity to coordinate Document Control activities, ensuring that all Project Documentation is processed in accordance with the requirements of Standard ISO 9001, company procedures and relevant client requirements.
My client has several roles open for Document Controllers and Document Controllers/Expeditors of all levels so get in touch via the email address supplied on this advert.
About the Role:
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work doing a 50/50 split doing Document Controller and Expeditor duties. The Senior Document Controller/Expeditor will work as part of a team focusing on a large Oil and Gas project, while using various software programs to support them in their role on a daily basis.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaising direct with the Vendors to ensure documentation is submitted on time as per the agreed SDS schedule
- Attending Vendor/Supplier meetings to report progress updates
- Produced reporting in Aconex for project team and client
- Maintain an efficient project-related document control register.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation
- Supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the Perth office.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interact effectively with people.
- Minimum 5 years previous document control experience in an engineering project office in a process industry
- Experience with Aconex and vendor control management
- Experience working on a project with multiple office inputs
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good time keeping and prioritisation skills
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Sarah Stewart on +61 409 939 083 or emailApply Now