Energy Resourcing have a requirement for a Senior Document Controller, with our internal client Worley based in Brentford, London, for a contract position working on an exciting Battery Giga-plant project, as they transition further into the new energy sector.
- Setup Project in designated EDMS.
- Prepare Document control Plan for Project.
- Establish Project specific Procedures, Workflow and Work Instructions.
- Guide and manage document control team on project.
- Able to participate in management meetings to give solution and advice on DCC queries.
- Be part of proposal management team to identify in an early phase possible bottlenecks in execution of project & during handover.
- Interface with project leadership to coordinate DC activities while ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Develop solution that address Document Management issues/concerns.
- Supervise and support DC staff on executing all functional and project work.
- Support multi‐tasking and oversee or lead multiple projects.
- Assist supervisor, Department Manager in recruitment process.
- Assist in review and update Worley work processes, technical guidelines and work instructions.
- Maintain Project and Company confidentiality.
- Receive, Check, process and distribute document as per project requirements.
- Participate in Vendor kick off meeting and provide overview on documentation requirement, training on EDMS tools, document submission etc.
- Process vendor documentation and Expedite for Vendor submission.
- Process pre‐PO Procurement documentation.
- Setup Distribution matrix in EDMS and create distribution groups.
- Prepare checklist for DC activities to ensure quality delivery.
- Run EDMS reports to ensure properties are filled correctly.
- Be able to work from the office if project requirement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Document Control in Engineering and Consultancy or Site
- Experience of using EDMS software eg (Aconex, JPI, encompass etc)
Working knowledge of MS office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
Drive and enthusiasm to improve.
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Skill and knowledge to write and execute procedures.
Ability to read and understand drawing & Documents.
Understanding of documentation processes.