Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Document Controller to join our client's London project delivery team on a 12-month contract basis.
This position offers a flexible hybrid working model with a balance of home working and working from the client's Brentford office 3 days per week.
The Document Controller will oversee the management of all Document Control requirements. Governance and understanding of Document Control processes are an essential parts of this role.
- Project set up and Administration of the project in Aconex.
- Preparation of the Document Control procedure, document workflows, and work instructions that meet the requirements of the client's Document Control Procedures and Client Project Contractual obligations.
- Implementing the Document Control procedures and processes.
- Arranging suitable training for Customers, Project partners, Suppliers, and Contractors.
- Coordinating and governance of all Document Control processes and procedures including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Inputting document data into the Document Control System ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- Champion on-time delivery of project deliverables from project team members.
- Build a relationship with Client Document Control Manager.
- Guide and manage the Document Control team.
- Interface with other project discipline Leads.
- Experience in Engineering and Consultancy based EPCm Document Control role.
- Experience using the Aconex application.
- Understanding of Document Control processes.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Drive and enthusiasm to improve.